PT Philips Indonesia is one of leading electronic manufacture in Indonesia. PT Philips Indonesia believe with the purpose of expertise be supposed to be later but down-to-earth next to the same period. It be supposed to promote to discern and be designed around the way we live and piece. Whether we’re creating a comfortable natural environment through sophisticated lighting and entertainment solution, giving a tend a firstly peep of her unborn youngster or the baby supervise with the purpose of keeps children safe next to night, we touch a chord people’s lives all finished the earth through Philips products. So, this is a probability in support of you to be part of with the purpose of experience and join the WINNING team.
1. Distributor ManagerJakarta Raya, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Sulawesi Selatan
Responsible to manage distributors in order to ensure the achievement of Selling in and out by implementing selling out process in Weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual sales target in his/her territories; to ensure the execution of Philips Marketing program and to coordinate, develop and execution with Lighting distributor and Philips Marketing for local campaign program in order to achieve sales target and superior distribution and merchandising; To guide the Distributor in developing implementing and improving territory management through effective and efficient execution; to ensure and additional requirement on specific product (innovative sales) refer to market potency; to gather information from market/market intelligent to evaluate Sales team in doing sales process.
- Bachelor degree (any discipline)
- Min. 3 years working experience in FMCG company and or 3PL in similar position will be advantage, has good personality and interpersonal skill, has an acceptable level of English language, has a strong leadership and good coordination capability
- The incumbent has to have strong drive, positive attitude, is assertive and well motivated
- Literacy in computer is a must
2. Plant Facility EngineerSurabaya (Jawa Timur)
- Monitors and conducts regular maintenance and inspections of Engine room machines and other plant facilities in order provide efficient energy and facility services, as well as to enforce provision of Philips Safety and Health regulation and standard
- Plans, evaluates and implements energy and cost reduction scheme related to the QOS program, without sacrificing system efficiency and performance capacity
- Supervises electrical / mechanical on going project undertaken by contraction
- Directly services the implementation and completion of job order
- Control material usage and maintain a safe working environment, provides accurate date and information as are needed by management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Engineering (Mechanical), Engineering (Electrical/Electronic) or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / Coordinators specializing in Engineering – Others or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available
- Training competencies
- Certified ISO 14001 / OHSAS 18001 / EHSRP (Environment Health and Savety Responsible Person)
Attached your recent photograph and We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified